Biobehavioral Health Building
The following is a overview of the construction schedule for the Biobehavioral Health Building. This schedule is intended to be a reference of milestone dates and is subject to change.
Note: grey text denotes a portion of the project that is completed.
- Lot Closure
- Henderson Parking lot (Brown G) closes October 29, 2010
- Contact JoLaine Teyssier (email@example.com) regarding parking reassignments.
- Temporary Work Site Prepared
- November 2010
- Temporary work site prepared on south end of HUB Lawn for construction staging, material delivery, and temporary construction offices.
- 'Bridge' Closure
- December 13, 2010
- "Bridge" connecting Henderson Building and Henderson Building South abated and demolished.
- December 2010 - January 2011
- February 2011 - May 2011
- Foundations for Biobehavioral Health Building completed.
- Noise and vibrations will be heard and felt as the foundation is prepared.
- Steel Structure
- May 2011 - July 2011
- Steel superstructure erected and completed.
- Noise will be heard as steel is erected.
- May 2011 - August 2011
- Site utilities installed.
- Exterior of building completed February 2012
- February 2012 - November 2012
- Interior fit-out of building.
- Final Completion — Move-in
- November 2012