Nutrition and Dietetics Alumni Society
The Nutrition and Dietetics Alumni Society is an Affiliate Program Group (APG) of the Penn State Alumni Association and the College of Health and Human Development Alumni Society.
- To provide advice and support to the Department, College and University
- To enhance the Program learning experience and increase the opportunities for ongoing learning experiences for all who desire.
- To provide a formal system for networking of business, alumni, faculty, and students.
- To promote enhanced communication between alumni, university administrators, faculty, and students.
- To implement and maintain a formal Mentor Program to provide students with counsel and coaching from alumni.
- To foster and encourage the highest ideals and ethics in the field of nutrition and dietetics.
- To encourage the contribution of funds for academic scholarships and activities for students in the Nutrition Program.
- To Honor & Award individuals for outstanding achievements.
To find out more about members of the NDAS Board, please view the Board of Directors.