Nursing Alumni Society
The Nursing Alumni Society is an Affiliate Program Group (APG) of the Penn State Alumni Association that provides a network for nursing alumni, faculty, and students to promote the goals of the School of Nursing.
- To support the University’s mission of education, research and outreach through support of the School of Nursing and the College of Health and Human Development.
- To provide a networking forum for nursing alumni, faculty and students.
- To foster and encourage the highest ideals and ethics in the profession of nursing.
- To provide a means for students to receive mentoring from alumni.
- To enhance professional development and provide ongoing learning opportunities for alumni.
- To recognize individuals for outstanding contributions to the nursing profession.
- To encourage the contribution of funds to support educational and professional development activities for students in the School of Nursing.
Alumni Mentoring Program
Please consider becoming part of the award-winning Alumni Mentoring Program and sharing your career knowledge and experiences with a nursing student. The College of Health and Human Development and the School of Nursing sponsor an alumni/student mentoring program that enables students to gain knowledge of their field(s) of interest from an alumnus/alumna working in that field.
If you are interested in becoming a mentor, please visit www.hhdev.psu.edu/alumni/mentor/become.html
Connect with the Penn State Nursing Alumni Society on facebook.