The College of Health and Human Development Mentoring Program
The College of Health and Human Development Mentoring Program connects HHD students and alumni by matching students with professionals in their field(s) of interest who can offer advice and information about career options or other issues relevant to particular fields.
The mentoring program is open to all alumni of the College of Health and Human Development, as well as to Penn State alumni working in HHD-related fields.
All mentors and protégés are required to attend a Mentoring Kickoff Lunch or Dinner and Workshop where mentors and protégés meet in person, learn more about the expectations of the mentoring program and are provided one-on-one time to work on developing goals and action steps for the mentoring relationship.
2014 Mentoring Program dates
Mentoring events for 2014 will take place:
- Saturday, March 1, 2014 (dinner)
- School of Hospitality Management
- Friday, March 28, 2014 (dinner)
- Department of Biobehavioral Health
- Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Department of Nutritional Sciences
- Saturday, March 29, 2014 (lunch)
- School of Nursing
- Department of Human Development and Family Studies
- Department of Recreation, Park, and Tourism Management
- Saturday, March 29, 2014 (dinner)
- Department of Health Policy and Administration
- Department of Kinesiology