Grad School Contact Cheryl Strouse 5-2514
University Grad Fellows (UGF)
- Processed per Grad School Guidelines (receive from Amy Mitchell).
- Amy Mitchell will send a list of the Universit Fellows.
- Fellowship appointments paid direct to the account
- Stipend and Tuition charged to 688-17 1001 cc: HHD
Knoll Distinguished Grad Fellow (DGF)-only 1
- Process per the Distinguished Graduate Fellowship Guidelines.
- Amy Mitchell will send who this is awarded to.
- Fellowship appointments paid direct to the account.
- Stipend/Tuition charge
- Stipend 989-03 19200
- Tuition College HHD GIA-141-72 1001, NURS-GIA, 141-90 1001
-Spring-need to process a new NAPP for Soring
- Stipend 688-17 1001 cc: HHD
- Tutition 688-17 1001 cc: HHD
Bunton Waller Assistantship Awards
- Process per guidelines (receive from Amy Mitchell).
- Amy Mitchell will send list of the Bunton Waller.
- Appointed as Assistandships
- 232-02 1001 cc BW HHD
- 141-83 1001 cc Bunton Waller
- Summer Awards are distributed to the student accounts by Grad School.
NRSA Fellows (Pre Docs and Fellow Trainees)
- Stipends must be paid based on the amounts on the NRSA Fellow website.
- Rates increse in October
- Generally the rates change notice is release in the early part of the calendar year. this year the release was made 4/24/11 -- http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/notice-files/NOT-OD-11-067.html.
Funds for Excellence in Grad Recruiting (FEGR)
- Money used to Top Up Grad Appointments received from Grad School and matched by college.
- Amu Motchell will send the departments their allocations.
- Appointed as Assistanships.
- 223-02 1001 cc: appropriate department
- Depend on appointment.
- Amy Mitchell sends award letter to the department.
- The award letter stipend the grade the student should be paid.
- Appointed as Assistantships.
- Stipend and Tuition charged to 922-40 19200.
- Handled by the Grad School and put directly into the students accounts.
- Can't be supported from any other Universit money...UGF, DGF, Bunton Waller or FEGR.