Our alumni are leading health care organizations all over the country. From consulting, to hospitals and physician groups, to technology companies, to long term care and rehabilitation providers, our alumni are making a difference every day.
Sampling of alumni roles
- Senior Vice President (Healthcare Consulting Firm)
- Chief Executive Office (Adult Day Care and Rehabilitation Network)
- Assistant Administrator (Major Academic Children’s Hospital)
- Chief of Staff (Major Health Care Technology Company)
- Senior Vice President (Regional Health System)
- Executive Director (Large Physician Group)
- Executive Vice President (State Health Care Association)
- Chief Operating Officer (Occupation Therapy Company)
If you're interested in forming meaningful connections with Penn State's M.H.A. Program alumni, consider applying to the M.H.A. Program today.