Follow the instructions below to apply to the Penn State MHA Program.
1. Complete a Graduate School Application, including:
- Three letters of reference
- Statement of purpose
- Current Resume
When completing the Graduate School Application, please designate the following campus, major and degree:
- Campus: University Park (UP)
- Major: Health Policy and Administration
- Degree: MHA
2. Submit Standardized test scores (GRE or GMAT) using the following codes:
- Institution Code and Name: 2660 Pennsylvania ST U University Park
- Department Code and Name: 0607 Health Science Administration
- MHA Program Code (GMAT): ZZ8-T7-02
3. Submit transcripts from each institution attended.
4. Submit official TOEFL scores (international applicants only).
5. Qualified applicants will be invited for on-campus or (where more appropriate) telephone interviews.
Final admissions decisions will be made on a rolling basis, but no later than May 15 each year.
Healthcare Administration, Management & Policy Centralized Application System (HAMPCAS) Participant
The Penn State MHA program is a participant in the Healthcare Administration, Management & Policy Centralized Application System (HAMPCAS). Prospective students may apply through HAMPCAS but will also be required to complete an application through the Graduate School.