Follow the instructions below to apply to the Penn State MHA Program.
1. Complete a Graduate School Application, including:
- Three letters of reference
- Statement of purpose
- Current Resume
When completing the Graduate School Application, please designate the following campus, major and degree:
- Campus: University Park (UP)
- Major: Health Policy and Administration
- Degree: MHA
2. Submit Standardized test scores (GRE or GMAT) using the following codes:
- Institution Code and Name: 2660 Pennsylvania ST U University Park
- Department Code and Name: 0607 Health Science Administration
- MHA Program Code (GMAT): ZZ8-T7-02
3. Submit two (2) official transcripts from each institution attended to the following:
ATTN: Tamara Smith
Department of Health Policy and Administration
The Pennsylvania State University
118 Keller Building
University Park, PA 16802
4. Submit official TOEFL scores (international applicants only).
5. Qualified applicants will be invited for on-campus or (where more appropriate) telephone interviews.
Final admissions decisions will be made on a rolling basis, but no later than May 15 each year.
Healthcare Administration, Management & Policy Centralized Application System (HAMPCAS) Participant
The Penn State MHA program is a participant in the Healthcare Administration, Management & Policy Centralized Application System (HAMPCAS). Prospective students may apply through HAMPCAS but will also be required to complete an application through the Graduate School.