M.H.A. Strategic Partners
Our program works with a number of strategic partners to provide students access to meaningful learning opportunities during their time in the program.
Strategic partners frequently provide access to residencies and capstone projects, but also engage with our students as part of their personal and professional development, including conducting management grand rounds on a periodic basis and participating in our annual professional development day.
- Mount Nittany Health System, State College, PA
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA
- Geisinger Health System, Danville, PA
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
- Riverside Healthcare System, Newport News, VA
Interested in working with organizations like these? Consider applying to the Penn State M.H.A. Program.