Accessing Your Office PC Remotely
Accessing your office PC from a remote location like home or when on the road is a popular activity for our users. Establishing a connection into our networks from outside requires the use of a software tool called a VPN (Virtual Private Network) Client. Below we list helpful information on VPN'ing in from afar using the Cisco VPN Client.
Cisco VPN Client
Here are instructions for installing the Cisco VPN Client on computers to allow access to a LAN protected by our firewalls.
- How To WorkFrom Home Using VPN
- Mapping A Drive At Home Using The VPN Client (PC)
- Mapping A Drive At Home Using The VPN Client (MAC)
- Installation Guide For Host Explorer 2008
- Manually Configuring The VPN Client (PC)
- Manually Configuring The VPN Client (MAC)
- VPN Directions For The New BBH Building
- How To Wake Your Office PC