102 Health and Human Development Building East
- IP 2-Way Video Conferencing - multi-way capability available when using the Penn State Video Bridge
- Single video camera located in front of room (Polycom HDX8000 System)
- Two Modes - Presentation and Video Conference
- Occupancy - 22
- IP for "dialing" into Polycom: 22.214.171.124
- H.323 Alias = 57428
- Analog phone line for adding a phone participant: 814-865-8291
- Polycom HDX8000 Videoconference System
- Touchscreen control via Crestron system
- 2 wall mounted LCD monitors
- Four tabletop video monitors
- Ceiling mounted video projector
- Laptop connect port in tabletop
- Color printing
- DVD w/recording capability
- Equipment can also be used for Adobe Connect sessions
The School of Nursing has first priority on scheduling this room. Once they have scheduled their courses for the semester, other College affiliates can reserve the space. This room is not available for scheduling by those not affiliated with the College.
Call Ethan Cox at 863-2220 to schedule the facility. If you have a Penn State Access Account you can check out the calendar for East 102 on our Online Resource Calendars page to find open times.
Keys are available for pickup in room 201 Health and Human Development East Building.
For questions on video conferencing in the East 102, call Ethan at 863-2220. His office is located in 222 Health and Human Development East. Ethan's email address is email@example.com.
The TNS Videoconference Room Information page for East 102 is available here.