The Bennett Pierce Living Center, 110 Henderson
- Six speaker in-ceiling Public Address system with corded lavaliere microphone
- A wireless mic for use by the presenter can be checked out in the Dean's Office, 201 Henderson
- Mixer to blend various sound sources- VCR, DVD, microphones, PC
- Epson Powerlite 830 ceiling mounted LCD projector and Sony TV
- Podium with Dell PC
- Audio and video connections (15pin VGA) for visitor's laptop
- No Campus Cable - If needed plan ahead
A Dell desktop computer is connected to the campus network. You will need some form of Penn State Access Account in order to use the PC. Laptops can be connected to the sound and video systems (Apple users make sure you can connect to a standard 15 pin VGA connector) but not the network. Laptops must make use of PSU Wireless for networking. Either an AT&T cell account can be used for wireless access or you will need to obtain Penn State Wireless Coupons from the Computer Store.
Scheduling of the Living Center is done by the College's Dean's Office. Send an email request to Jamie Shade if you would like to use the room. Please specify what type of seating arrangement you would like and how many chairs are needed. The seating arrangements you can choose from are seminar, meeting and large group gathering.
Please plan to pick up the keys to the Living Center Monday - Friday between 8:00am and 5:00pm on the day you have it reserved in the College's Dean's Office, 201 North Henderson Building. See Tasha Smith for the keys.
Technical assistance for an event should be provided primarily by the requesting area's assigned ISS computer liaison. You can submit a Service Request to ISS for pre-event technical assistance if required. If you experience problems with the technology during the event please call ISS at 865-INFO.