Establishing A Web Site for a College Unit

If your unit* would like to establish a Web site on the HHD Web server, here is what you should do:

Submit a Service Request to us requesting that a new Web-accessible directory be created on the server.  We will create the directory and account(s).

Once we have created the directory and account(s), you will be sent instructions on how to upload files into your directory. FTP access is the method used to put and get content to your directory.

Unfortunately we do not offer Web site design services. You will have to contract out for that.


(*) A unit constitutes a HHD school, department, center, or project. Space is not available for individual faculty/staff/student pages. The University's personal Web server is available for that purpose.