In addition to the other academic programs, the Department of Kinesiology offers a minor. Undergraduate students amay pursue a minor in kinesiology.
Requirements for Admission to the Minor
- Be officially accepted into your major area of study and 05 semester standing
- Have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.00
- Students are to use the eLion Minor Declaration Application
- A minimum grade of "C" is mandatory for each course for completion of the minor
- 18-19 KINES credits
- Required Courses —select two courses (6-7 credits) from:
KINES 141: Physical Activity: Historical and Cultural (3),
KINES 180: Introduction to Kinesiology (3) or KINES 197A: Biophysical Basis of Kinesiology
KINES 202: Functional Human Anatomy (4).
- Supporting Courses and Related Areas (12 credits):
Select 6 credits of 100-level or higher KINES courses, and
Select 6 credits of 400-level KINES courses.
(NOTE: EMT courses offered through Kinesiology will not count towards the KINES minor. These include Kines 403, 404, 498A, 498B, 498C, 498D, 498E, and 498F)
For additional information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.