In addition to the other academic programs, the Department of Kinesiology offers a minor. Undergraduate students amay pursue a minor in kinesiology.
Requirements for Admission to the Minor
- Be officially accepted into your major area of study and 05 semester standing
- Have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.00
- Students are to use the eLion Minor Declaration Application
- A minimum grade of "C" is mandatory for each course for completion of the minor
- 18-19 KINES credits
- Required Courses —select two courses (6-7 credits) from:
KINES 141: Physical Activity: Historical and Cultural (3),
KINES 180: Introduction to Kinesiology (3) or KINES 197A: Biophysical Basis of Kinesiology
KINES 202: Functional Human Anatomy (4).
- Supporting Courses and Related Areas (12 credits):
Select 6 credits of 100-level or higher KINES courses, and
Select 6 credits of 400-level KINES courses.
(NOTE: EMT courses offered through Kinesiology will not count towards the KINES minor. These include Kines 303, 304, 403, 404, 498A, 498B, 498C, 498D, 498E, and 498F)
For additional information please contact email@example.com.