Research and Graduate Studies
Improving human lives through innovative research, teaching, and outreach activities is and always has been the defining goal of The College of Health and Human Development. Our mission is to improve human well-being across the life span through interdisciplinary research, teaching and service.
In This Section:
- Office of Research and Graduate Education
- Office of Research and Graduate Education is a service unit available to assist all faculty and students in the search and initial preparation of applications for external funds to support their research. This office also manages the research funds once they have been awarded.
- Research Centers and Clinics
- The college is home to numerous research centers and clinics. Our faculty are discovering ways to improve quality of life through their innovative research projects
- Research Themes
- Search for faculty and researchers by research interests throughout the College, including: Contexts and Social Institutions; Domains of Health and Behavior; Health Care Systems; Human Development; Methodology; Populations of Special Interest
- Graduate Education
- Information for students interested in considering enrolling in graduate studies in Health and Human Development.
- College Initiatives
- Women's Leadership Initiative
- Global Leadership Initiative