Agency Recruitment Visits
RPTM Policy (Updated 8/21/08)
Outside agency visits Penn State in an effort to recruit RPTM students.
RPTM staff responsibilities
- Correspond on-site with agency representative and answer questions.
- Schedule an in-class “recruitment presentation” with participating faculty and agency representative.
- Coordinate student interviews and confirm an appropriate conference room.
- Distribute itinerary to participating faculty, staff, and undergraduate students 1 week prior to agency visit.
- Greet agency representative upon arrival and review itinerary.
- Direct contacts to Agency/Recruitment Coordinator (department staff).
- Welcome agency representative into classroom to present.
- Encourage students to interview with agency representative.
- Develop itinerary.
Budget Assistant Responsibilities
- Meet with agency representative and complete the Visitor’s Form