Internship Handbook and Forms
The Recreation, Park, and Tourism Management Program (RPTM) at Penn State is committed to providing students with extensive practical learning experiences under the direct supervision of practitioners and University faculty members.
The following handbook and forms will introduce you to the RPTM Internship policies and procedures for the successful completion of this professional experience. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Internship Coordinator.
Internship Handbook Appendices and Forms
- 300 Hour Verification Form| Guidelines for 300 hour requirement completion
- Internship Site Selection Form
- Initial Report
- Assignment Calendar
- Weekly Report Form
- Weekly Report Example
- Internship Agency Description Guidelines
- Special Project Proposal
- Internship Evaluation Form
- Grade Recommendation Form