Administration and Services
- Office of Research and Graduate Education
- Office of Research and Graduate Education is a service unit available to assist all faculty and students in the search and initial preparation of applications for external funds to support their research. This Office also manages the research funds once they have been awarded.
- Information Systems and Services
- The Division of Information Systems and Services is a service organization available to all departments, schools, and research centers in the college. ISS provides assistance to our faculty, staff, and students on any matter related to the information systems and multimedia systems in use in our college. PCs, Macs and UNIX workstations, their peripherals, and audio and video systems are our specialties.
- Alumni and College Relations
- The Office of Alumni and College Relations provides support to alumni, for alumni programs, and internal and external communications for the college, academic units, research centers, and special initiatives.
- Finance Office
- College of Health and Human Development Conference Rooms
- A list of available conference rooms including capacities, locations, and contact information is available.