School of Hospitality Management
The Penn State School of Hospitality Management is home of one of the most prestigious and well-respected programs of its kind in the nation.
By combining a broad educational foundation with "real-world experiences" and other opportunities for students to hone their leadership and communication skills, the School of Hospitality Management and its predecessor programs have equipped students to become industry leaders for over 75 years.
We, the Penn State School of Hospitality Management, will be without equal in educating leaders for the dynamic and global hospitality industry.
The School of Hospitality Management provides outstanding leadership for a global and dynamic hospitality industry. Its programs, research, and service to the profession are at the forefront of hospitality management education, and its faculty, staff, and students bring a new level of proficiency to the hospitality industry. The School inspires all students to pursue excellence in scholarship, exhibit a strong work ethic, and become responsible and ethical hospitality leaders.
- The School of Hospitality Management announces new Minor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
- SHM students attend Hunter Hotel Investment Conference.
- Nancy Johnson named Spring 2014 Conti Professor.
- Danny Meyer named Fall 2013 Conti Professor.
- Read the full stories and more news from the School of Hospitatlity Management.