Change of Campus

Please fill out this form, print or scan it and email it to You may also bring it to the Student Services Center in 5 Henderson Building or fax it to the SSC at 814-863-0218.

If you're requesting a Change of Campus from University Park to another campus, please submit the form below.

First Name
Last Name
Student ID
Email Address
Phone Number
Intended Major
Requested Campus
Semester Effective
Reason for Change
Personal Financial or Other
Please give a detailed rationale for this change request: