Women's Leadership Initiative
The Women’s Leadership Initiative was conceptualized and is supported by alumnae of the College and women leaders throughout the nation. The Women’s Leadership Initiative will provide opportunities for emerging women leaders to develop the core values, attitudes and competencies that are the foundation of quality leadership. Participants will emerge from the initiative with an enhanced knowledge of their own leadership capacity, an ability to identify and develop the leadership capacity of others, an understanding of the key dimensions of leadership in diverse cultures and contexts, and expanded networks with alumnae leaders.
- Attend an information session:
- Wednesday, January 21 and Thursday, January 22
- 6:00 p.m., Living Center, room 110 Henderson Building
- Complete a WLI application (deadline February 12, 2015)
- View more details about the WLI application process.